You know it's amazing about some of the conversations you can pick up
on while sitting in the airport. I have actually had to put on my
headphones to drown one sickening conversAtion out. Now granted, I
don't know the entire conversation nor do I know anything about this
dude, bbut to be honest I can't imagine much positive coming out of it.
He was on the phone with one of his coworkers and they and talking
about saving money for veering people in town for what I assume is
scholarships or something and about some people accepting them won't
pay for their own hotel and such. Ok good so far, I get that part no
big deal right? The skip forward in the conversation and he starts
using the Haiti crisis as an excuse for not having enough to cover
something. Dude !!! WTF???? Already using it as a loophole for not
meeting a quota??? You know I usually give people the benefit of the
doubt for a lot things, but this guy even oozes the stereotype of
slime ball sleeze. You watch, he'll be the one sitting by me on the
plane.
Sent from my iPod
No comments:
Post a Comment