Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Faces in an airport, what do you see?

Faces in an airport, what do you see? An airline stewardess who is on
a flight that is delAyed. Is she thinking positively about it? Or si
she wondering how many beligerent customers is she going to have to
deal with due to a delay that is completely out of her control? How
does she define her day?
Ok fast forward and I am now on the plane and the stewardess is
actually the lead on the flight. She is very nice and accommodating
as well. Maybe she understands that folks are petty and not forward
thinking when it comes to delays. Personally? I don't know how some
of these folks function through life with their selfish attitudes but
it appears that they do and seem successful. Amazing huh?
I will have to close this for a while for take off, but I do want to
write about the nice lady beside me. She is "fluffy" like me and the
nicest person to say hi to me today.
My experience with people the same size as me or larger are usually
very apprehensive. Upon first conversation she does not appear so.
It makes menglad to know I am not only larger person who looks beyond
first impressions.
The original start to this post was to document the diversity that is
amongst us in everyday happenings. It is usually when I travel that I
notice it, but it really is an everyday - no, every moment. Everyone
has a story. May be it is time to start thinking of filling out some
of the stories that could fil in the gaps. Something to ponder.

Sent from my iPod

No comments:

Post a Comment