Monday, January 11, 2010

Sharing - Confessions of a Pioneer Woman - ThePioneerWoman.com

Confessions of a Pioneer Woman - ThePioneerWoman.com

I just have to share this to anyone who will read it. Here is why:

1. I love horses. I have always loved horses (just ask my mom) and will forever love them

2. My daughter loves horses, when she saw them all she kept saying was a long, drawn out, "Wooowwwwwww". But not in the loud, fake Oh Wow! It was in the 6 year old I am fascinated, low voice tone. Magic, I tell ya, my heart melted.

3. Pioneer Woman is a woman of many talents and photography is one of them. Thanks to her for sharing them.

If you get a chance go see her site. She's also an awesome cook, home schools her kids, and helps Mr. Pioneer Woman - Marlboro Man on their ranch/farm. Wonderful stuff. She shares free actions for Photoshop (boo! I still work with PS Elements) but some of them work in Elements so I am not completely given up.

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy her pictures...

Until later,

Kel

No comments:

Post a Comment