My beauty queen. She had fun playing out in the snow while it lasted. We only have a dusting out there. I think the worst of the precipitation is gone from us, but the cold snap is just beginning. They will be home again tomorrow due to the wet/icy roads that they think is out there (it was called off at 7pm). I have a few meetings tomorrow so hopefully they will be quiet.
In the mean time, the championship game is going on downstairs and you can hear Frank's displeasure in Alabama's performance for this quarter (4th) just by listening to his movements on the sofa. I don't even have to look to know that they are yet again, shooting themselves in the foot with plays. God help me if they lose. :(
So in the mean time I edited these two pics and am pretty satisfied with them. Kinda curious about this one a bit, because I used textures and made it grainy - usually against what photographers are taught, but in the name of "art" it's ok in some things. I like it, just not sure it's my favorite. I have so many more to work with that I didn't do over Christmas, I guess that will be my year end project when I have no money but a new house down in Florida. :)
Guess it's time for me to go to bed. Lexie (the black kitty) is pestering Frank for bedtime routine.
If you are reading, let me know your thoughts on the picture. You should be able to click on it and then click on all sizes to find a larger view to see the texture and all.
Until next time,
Kel
This is a place for me to vent, release worries, be thankful for all in my blessed life and just to jot down general things. No schedule to when I update or what, but... Here's to the world of blogging!
Thursday, January 7, 2010
snow-hair-sly-smile
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment