OK, so you have gathered by the title and the timing of this post, that insomnia is in full swing tonight. Yep, it has. It is now 1:30 in the morning so please forgive the typos as i do this on a laptop that i am very thankful to have but, due to my lack of coordination (and the accidental spill of coke onto the keyboard by my daughter a couple of months back).
I sit here and wonder, as many of you know I am not of petite size (only in height) and tonight I find myself in a quandry. Frank and I have a queen size bed which 'should' be adequate enough for him and i and the addition of Lexie, my 10-11 lb cat. What i am finding out, however, as each cold night goes by, that it doesn't matter how big the bed is, everyone wants to sleep next to the 'natural' heater... ME. We might as well be on a freakin' twin bed for as much space as I get to sleep in. Normally this doesn't bother me as I usually go to sleep before Frank or right about the same time, but for some reason, it escapes me tonight. So, I tried playing on the ipod touch for a while but then the snoring for some reason (obviously not my own) increased with each level of Peggle completed. I made it to 6 before I decided to come out into the living room and share my woes with my poor readers. (all 5 of you)
It's ironic now, how I turned Ashleigh down tonight for sleeping in her bed because I told her that there wasn't enough room in her bed for both of us. I guess I was wrong. If cornered, I could manage... I will have to keep that in mind next time.
Well, i think the ingredient in benedryl that is in the Tylenol pm is starting to take effect, I guess I need to get in and fight the lumberjack that i married (he must be with the wood that he is sawing in there now...=) )to see if I can get 1/2 of my half of the bed back to try again.
For those reading, I hope it's in daylight hours and you chuckled a little bit. I wouldn't advise finding me until after 11a ET though, cause I am liable to be kinda cranky... lack of sleep does that to me.
Sweet dreams all,
Kel
Heh. I married someone similar, I guess. We have a bed the size of a small continent (er, a California King) because of that.
ReplyDeleteI hope you found sleep. :)