Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Faces I Heart

I am entering this into a blog contest, and I don't think I have much of a chance since there are over 900 entries already, but, what kind of Mommy would I be if I didn't brag on this beautiful face. I love the deep look in her eyes in this. So much personality it's amazing. :)

Wish us luck!





8 comments:

  1. Cute smirk. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's beautiful --- from one mommy photographer to another... Good Job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree...this is beautiful. Love the black and white. Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice picture, it is perfect! Little Kelly is definitely a beauty. Go for it...you never know where this will take you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She has beautiful eyes and a smile to match.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think she is beautiful! I love your picture. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nicely captured! Love it! Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete