Thursday, January 7, 2010

You've got to get rid of three things from your house – what do you toss?

This morning this question was posted on Plinky. A tool that is used to help create ideas for blogging and such so I decided to answer it. It intrigued me a little bit this morning since I am having to purge out items for the move. I am sure there is a lot more to add to the list, but these are the ones that stick out the most right now.


Old craft items of hobbies I no longer am interested in
It's just cluttering the house and I rarely go back and re-do things that I never finish.


lots of the kids toys that they don't play with
There are plenty of other children who are doing without these days and my kids have way to much to occupy their time. As part of the move process, I think I am going to find and orphanage and donate some of the toys and such for them to use.


Old office stuff that isn't being used
It's time to purge the office items again. With me getting ready to go back into the office full time, it's not going to be necessary for me to maintain two sets of supplies and documents and the like.


No comments:

Post a Comment