Sunday, January 3, 2010

The end of vacation

Well, it is literally the end of my vacation. I have made it through 2 weeks of being away from work and quite honestly, I am sad to see it go. Usually I am chomping at the bit to get back to work by now, but I don't think I got anything that I wanted to completed. Bummer, that means it was relaxing, I enjoyed it and I want more of it... Greedy, yes , I know.

I am excited to get the new year under weigh, but still I could use a couple of more days off, especially with the kids going back to school, oh wait... damn... They don't go back until Tuesday. :( Ugh... teacher inservice days. Lovely... Ashleigh thinks she's going to school. Crap, she's going to be disappointed, she has been missing her friends. Should prove to be an interesting day.

Anyway, I know there are better things lying in wait for me in this year. Challenging I am sure too. I do want to shout out to my friends of all times (past and present) and say how grateful I am that you are still around and putting up with me. I know I am a challenge all in itself, but am very glad you guys are sticking through it. :)

OK, so off to bed I go... yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment