OK, here's my beautiful little girl riding on her first pony ride. I am such a proud mommy! She did really well on it and looked like she belonged there. She wasn't frightened or anything.
Today we attended a little girl's birthday party (from Ashleigh's class) and had a blast. They had a petting zoo, a playground, pony rides and they were able to "dress-up" two of the ponies. It was a fantastic plan by Lexie's mom and I believe a good time was had by all.
Alex had such a good time that he didn't want to eat anything (only drinking - it was hot) and he crashed and fell asleep in my arms about 2/3 of the way through it.
It's been a good day. In fact, I bought 3 new things to read up on for photoshop elements and digital photography.
So, instead of taking this and having it my lap while we watch Empire Strikes Back, I'm going to be flipping through my new books.
Until later,
Kel - AKA proud Mommy.
This is a place for me to vent, release worries, be thankful for all in my blessed life and just to jot down general things. No schedule to when I update or what, but... Here's to the world of blogging!
Saturday, May 31, 2008
My Baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment