Sunday, May 25, 2008

Sunday - laziness ensues

Well, it's Sunday, my trip to mom's was good. I helped her with the hummingbird feeders, the rose bushes, set up the gamecube for her to play with (and cuss at). Gotta finish this later. Frank wants to play star wars. bbl

OK. Fast forward - its now noon and Frank is taking a shower. Brian (I guess) will be here around 1:30p to take Frank to see the siding on a house Melinda and Brian have put a bid on. I asked where it was and he said he didn't know but Ross said something about BFE and Gwinett county. Who knows. It's quite surprising how far people will move out to save a few bucks but they neglect to measure in the gas to get to where ever their jobs or hobbies take them. We'll see.

But anyway, as I was saying, my trip to Mom's was a good one. She gave me the laptop and I have it networked to the home pc and the tv (unbeliveable as it may be) and it's running sweet. The only thing is though, I am having to recondition the battery. Charge it 100% run it down til it almost shuts off, then charge it again. Hopefully it will work. If not I will look into a batter like mine on the work pc.


Today has been pretty good. I'm pretty tired though. I guess Friday and yesterday is catching up. It was well worth it though. I wish she were closer, but I understand why she's not.

We had dinner with Melinda and Brian tonight. They put a bid on a house off of exit 17 and they are mostly sure it will go through. I hope so. I miss having him close by. It'd be good for Frank too. I know he'd like to have friends over and vice versa. The pictures of the house are actually very good. It's a fixer-upper from what they said, but they will definitely get their money's worth out of it and way more.

Other than that, we did nothing today. I worked on the pc and that was it.

Well, I guess it's time to go to bed. Gotta take tylenol pm tonight - head is splitting and I'm not sure if it's because I haven't relaxed since I got back or what. I'll be back tomorrow.

Until then.

Kel

No comments:

Post a Comment