Well, I started back on my diet today. Well, for the most part. I managed to have salads for both lunch and dinner and ate both of my snacks. My only real cheat was not eating breakfast and the egg roll that came with my salad. Meh... minor. Oh... and I had one fry.
I like it when I am on the diet, I feel better, have more energy and all that, but sometimes I just miss the sugary and chocolate stuff. Bad part is, I have no controls to restrain myself when I get to the overeating part. I guess I am an addict after all, but rather than drugs, it's food. I love the stuff that's bad for you too. Milk chocolate, cake, cookies, potatoes, french fries. why can we like the good stuff as much?
Today was a pretty good day. I got a lot done as far as catching up on status and everything. I have an ORT window to run for Kelle tomorrow while she is out. thankfully, she'll be back on Thursday. Cranky, but back. FNF is getting confusing. 5 tickets and no one really knows what's going on.
The tape audit stuff is rearing its ugly head too. Ugh. this process is so confusing and has WAAAYYYY too many hands in it. I guess part of my week this week should be to actually draw some diagrams. I think it's time to follow up with Helga to see if she started on anything that I can leverage. we need pictures and labels to show what feeds what and how.
Well, I have nothing prolific to relate to today so I guess I will shut it down now.
Until later...
Kel
No comments:
Post a Comment