Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Wednesday - another day

Well, it's been another non-productive day. Ashleigh and Alex had their dr's appts today. Ashleigh had to get 4 shots. Poor baby! She did really good though. Calmed down pretty quickly and was back to her 4 year old self by the end of the day.

Work is still kind of quiet, but I guess that's so the family life can ramp up. Frank's mother called and left a message tonight. She sounded a bit distraught but didn't give details. Frank just looked at the caller id and sighed a heavy sigh. I wish I knew what to tell him or give him advice on, but alas, not for this one. I'm still talking to my mom and she's doing well. In fact, I am going to see her on Friday. Yay! She's bought all new furniture, TV and stuff for the living room. It sure did need it.

I'll have to finish this later. gotta go spend time w/Frankster.

No comments:

Post a Comment