To mix something else up, I did play with my new toy (CS5!), and did this one. The title is, "What kind of gas mileage does it get?" :) Hope you like it!
It started off pretty good today. Things went fairly well at work for me, but for a friend of mine not so much. His wife is sick and he had to take her to the hospital today. My heart breaks each time for them every time they have to make this trip. There's so much to pray for (give positive thoughts for - for those who worship differently, if at all). Pray for her healing, pray to remove her pain, to ease their suffering, to help them cope, their family, their son... the list goes on. He and I really don't talk that much and we usually avoid the subject, mostly because I am busy driving work issues or I just don't have it in me to tell him how I feel about what they are going through without cracking. (hard to imagine that I have a soft side at times, huh?) I was talking to another friend of mine today and I told them that I am one of his "silent warriors". I hope he gets the benefits of what I pray for him for. I don't need to be acknowledged in my efforts and I know some where somehow, someone is listening to me. It just may not be the answers I want to hear. Either way, I wish them every benefit of the prayers, not just mine but from all that I know that are praying for them. If you could, just whisper a small prayer or two - or whatever practice you do for them. It's gotta be tough.
Thx! Until l8r,
Kel
This is a place for me to vent, release worries, be thankful for all in my blessed life and just to jot down general things. No schedule to when I update or what, but... Here's to the world of blogging!
Wednesday, July 6, 2011
What kind of gas milage does it get?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment