Monday, July 25, 2011

Browser problem? I think not...


Well, after much reading and frustration and just plain "scratching my head moments", I think I have decided to stop paying for and uploading to Flickr.  

I am not sure if you will be able to tell a difference in these two pictures (the top one is from my photoshop.com site, and the bottom one is from Flickr:


I am quite disappointed because the files are exactly the same between the two hosting sites.  Unfortunately I can't find any other setting on my pictures or on uploading to Flickr to change how it is represented after compression.

If anyone reading this has another site they can recommend I would love to hear about it, but since I already subscribe to Adobe via Photoshop Elements, NAPP, Lightroom and CS 5 (yes, I am a walking Adobe advertisement!), I am thinking I will be sticking with them for the time being.

Has anyone else had this same issue?  If so, how did you fix it?  I am curious to know!

Thanks!

Kel

No comments:

Post a Comment