Monday, January 14, 2008

SBD Winter Challenge has started…

It's a new start to the challenge this winter and I think I am more prepared this time than the last. This is a lifetime commitment and I have come to realize it now.

I have a bunch of my friends from the CC club joining in on this venture too, so it should be kind of fun.

I haven't seen anything official that I need to write about yet, but I can write about things around me that impacted my diet today.

I went to the dr's office this morning due to a sinus infection. She gave me an antibiotic and nasonex and told me I can continue to take the mucinex to thin it out and get rid of it. No big deal. Feel kinda yucky today but I think it's everything coming together. Alex's school called today @ 2:30 for us to come and get him because his pink eye has returned... not even a week later than finishing the antibiotics... ugh. They have had 6 reported cases in his classroom. Not cool.

The good news is that mom and I have our flights booked to San Jose, CA to see her family. She's kind of excited and nervous all at the same time. Which is completely understandable, but I am glad she's making the trip. She really needs to get out there and learn that she DOES have a support system. And from what I have learned, it is FANTASTIC. Mary and the gang are paying for our hotel stay and she's even offered to pay for the flight too. AMAZING. Another thing I have learned about them, they are techno-geeks too. They actually have their own consulting business in IT. It DOES run in the family!!! HA!

I was happy to hear about it.

Anyway, here's to a good start on the challenge and journaling (probably won't be every day, but I'll do as much as I can.)

Until later...

No comments:

Post a Comment