Saturday, January 26, 2008

Challenge Post


 

Cravings…

An interesting topic. I gave someone advice earlier this week to allow the non-SBD food, but only to take 3 bites and throw it away. But I also advised her to check what she has been eating to see if there is a trigger causing the cravings. Another poster gave her advice to use visualization for not eating it (I think her suggestion was a worm in the sandwich – which honestly, would work for me). The Century Club is full of fantastic support for stuff like this.

I honestly do not have many cravings. The hardest parts for me right now are when Frank and the kids eat something that I like while I have my SBD friendly stuff… Now don't get me wrong, I feel great after having eaten on SBD ways and following what I know what I should be, but in the mean time, I am teaching my kids that it's ok for them to eat the junk, when it's not. I am not sure how to get past it right now, especially since Alex is going through the "picky" stage and eating some days and not others just because it suits his fancy… yes, he's spoiled.

Oh well, a goal/phase to move past for him.

I know what I am doing is right, because I am back down to my 27 lbs lost (erratic scale and everything) so life is good.

Have a great day on the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment