Monday, September 13, 2010

What I learned today, 09/12/2010

What I learned today... Well, let's see, it's officially 9/13, but I am still working on the sleep for 9/12, so I am going to leave it as that.  I'll be going to bed after this, the melantonin is kicking in (Thanks Verlon!  I love that stuff!)


I learned:


One of the simplest things I can do to make my daughter smile is to paint her fingernails and toenails.  She prissed around for the rest of the night.  (For those of you who know me, you know I am not that girly, so this one is going to take some getting used to.)


Weekends are just to freakin' short.  I didn't get nearly what I wanted done, although I did get a couple of things done, like this:




And this:  



Oh, and this:



And a couple more:








Yep, I'm still working on the creative block, but I did learn that if you go out there and just shoot, something is bound to find you.  


I'll leave these with you and I'm headed to bed.  5:30 comes early these days.  


Until l8r...


Kel

No comments:

Post a Comment