Thursday, January 29, 2009

Through the time...


Through the time..., originally uploaded by peteypatriot.

This is one of my favorite pictures now. I took this, as I always do when I am at my father-in-law's house. There's just something about it that says "character".

Think about it... this gate has been in place since sometime in the 80's. You can see the character it has built, the weather it has survived and the history it has seen, just in this one view.

Sadly, things change, time moves on and over time, things lose their purpose in life. This fence is no exception. It was removed a couple of weeks ago. Out with the old and in with the new...

"Learn to embrace change and you will begin to recognize that life is in constant motion, and every change happens for a reason. When you see boundaries as opportunities, the world becomes a limitless place, and your life becomes a journey of change that always finds its way." The Essence of Change - Successories.

1 comment: