Thursday, January 29, 2009

hooked


hooked, originally uploaded by peteypatriot.

One of my all time favorite shots. I so loved the class that I did this in. Enough to plan on going again this year. I found a saying in a catalog I get that really fit this picture along with how I should be reacting to the changes in my work.

Things are starting to come together again and start healing after the changes made. For those of you who know me, you know that my positive outlook is one of my key attributes/flaws. I say a flaw as well, because there are many out there who do not agree with positive thinking and the fact that change can be good. They think that the world owes them something for being there because they never asked to be there. I never agreed with that philosophy, I always try to understand that I am here for a reason, however big or small and that as long as I keep in mind the "wrong" from the "right", I am and will continue to do well.

As far as the damage that the layoffs did in my group? We'll see if the sacrifice is worth the direction and only a positive attitude can get us there let's hope that the rest of the team can see it that way.

"Our lives are not determined by what happens to us, but how we react to what happens; not by what life brings to us, but by the attitude we bring to life. A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events and outcomes. It is a catalyst... a spark that creates extraordinary results." The Power Of Attitude - Successories

1 comment:

  1. I am so with you. My goal this year is to transform and heal with gratitude and positive thinking. It works. It's called The Law of Attraction. I don't think in the past I have been a particularly positive person but I am changing that day by day. Step by Step.
    My biggest problem now is not letting negative things and people effect me and get me down when I am up. This is going to a tough one for me.

    ReplyDelete