I think this one is worth a blog on it. I asked a friend of mine to write a poem about old friends and eternal flames and this is what she wrote. My God - she is so talented!!!! Thanks Annie!!!
Deep within me is an eternal flame
That burns and flickers bright.
It flares and soars when I whisper your name
In the deepest part of night.
All I have is a memory of you
To feed my hungry soul.
But you're with me each day in all I do
And the memory keeps me whole.
My heart is the keeper of this eternal flame
As it burns and flickers so bright.
A fire that I will never tame
But will continue to ignite!
Annie Ferguson January 27, 2009
This is a place for me to vent, release worries, be thankful for all in my blessed life and just to jot down general things. No schedule to when I update or what, but... Here's to the world of blogging!
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Enternal Flame
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment