Talk about a roller coaster ride of a day. My first birthday and father's day w/out Daddy and I managed to keep it together. To be honest, I missed him and thought of him a lot today, but the tears were fewer than I thought they would be. Having Frank and the kids, along with Tom and Gale, helped a lot.
The weekend was very relaxing. I took some cool pictures that I wanted to start working on tonight, but due to the lovely firewall from Norton, I cannot access the media pc from the laptop right now... dammit.
Oh, well. Overall it was a great weekend, only too short.
I have a dr's appt tomorrow and i am debating asking her if I can try either Alli or Meridia - something to help me along in my "re-focusing" on SBD. We'll see how that conversation goes. I know that she's concerned w/Meridia due to BP issues, so we'll see if one (pardon the pun) outweighs the other.
Since it's almost midnight, guess I need to get some sleep.
until later...
Kel
No comments:
Post a Comment