Wow, how time flies when you're having fun... for the most part. :)
Birthday and Father's day brought wonderful memories and pictures to play with. It's presented its challenges, but I would say overall it's been a good month. I've really gotten back into my pictures as you can see on the slideshow over to the right.
The new macro lens is working wonderfully and I've seen a lot of fantastic artwork as a result of exploring Flickr a lot more. More so to where that is where my concentration has been for the past 2 days.
Frank's been playing on the PS3 and thanks to my mother, I've been working on the laptop downstairs while he does. I think he sees me enjoying it and he's quit asking on multiple times "what do you want to do tonight?" It's been a lot better this week because of it.
My only frustrations right now are with the diet. Ugh. Not sure where to go with this. I've done well for the most part - tonight being the exception (burger and fries) but it was again due to poor planning on my part for not having anything ready to cook.
Tomorrow is going to be a different story. I am going to cook a few of the recipes in the new SBD book and have some dinner selections ready to unfreeze. I'm at the point where I am going to stop cooking the sides because I can't eat them. I'll cook my brown rice and brown pasta and if anyone wants to share, they're welcome to it. :)
Tomorrow starts the bootcamp for the CC on my SBD message boards so it's time to go back to "basic" :)
Wish me luck!
Kel
No comments:
Post a Comment