Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Update on goals set earlier this month...

Updates on goals set earlier this month...


THE ABSOLUTE #1 item is to continue spending time with my family.   - it's only the 2nd full week in January - so this will continue to move forward.  We are spending time together as we have been.  We've embarked on the task of starting to ask their friends to come over to have play dates.  This will be a challenge this weekend.  I will make sure to post about it after Saturday.


That being said, here is a list of a few things I have determined to keep in my "Agenda" for 2012:


1.  Continue working on losing weight - having suffered the back injury this hasn't gone anywhere, however, now that i am on the mend, I am working to get back on track.  I have a dr's appt next week to review bloodwork so that will tell how I am really doing.


2.  Organizing the kitchen downstairs and planning meals.  the kitchen is sort of organized, pantry is cleaned out and we have planned the meals for this week.  This is one that will have to continue on to become a habit.


3.  My desk - UGH - it's so cluttered right now it's killing me.  Wires, Disney pins, pens, medicine, business cards and just a bunch of technology... it's time to organize/clean.  I plan to have this done by end of January.  I have gotten closer on this one.  I have the left side cleaned off and almost clear of wires.  the right half however needs a lot of work... i still have 2 weeks! :)


4.  Work - It's time to take matters into my own hands.  I made a prediction to a friend during happy hour to say that I would not be working for our director by the end of this year.  I have fully enabled this to be a major goal of mine.  I have taken several steps and called on the advice of quite a few friends.  Amazingly enough, they all agree that it's time for me to make a change of some sort.  There's a couple of people out there that are shrugging it off as a small threat.  But to be honest, especially after my planning meeting today - there is nothing else major to do in my position as it stands currently.  - see my previous blog for an update on this... the only confirms my suspicion stated in that blog that it's time.  (if you know of anyone needing a great BA - you have my info call me! :) )


5.  The last thing I want to add to my list is to start playing more with my pictures.  II have joined a group in facebook for a 52 week project (basically a picture a week) based on themes.  I have kept up with this one and have ideas running around my head for this week's assignment.  I'm still enjoying it and it doesn't seem like a chore yet. :)

Until l8r,

Kel

No comments:

Post a Comment