OK, it's time for me to rant. And this time I really don't give a flying flip as to who reads it this time. Today, I took the high road on Facebook.
And yes, I am doing the number one rule of what NOT to do... I am typing this while I am angry. My mom and dad always warned me about my mouth (and now my quick typing ability) to get me into trouble. They also used to warn me of "Be careful for what you wish for...". It's their voices in my head when I am finally done enough to say what is on my mind without regard to consequence.
I am just so tired of walking on eggshells. If you are pissed off at me, then tell me. If I have done something to make you mad, how can I know what it was if you don't TELL me in some shape, way, form or fashion? Then I can either tell you I am sorry, if I am, or why I feel justified in what I said or did. 9 times out of 10, it comes from misinterpretation.
...........................................INSERT RANT DETAIL HERE THAT WAS DELETED.............................................
I actually had all of the reasons for the rant in here, but then I deleted it. If the person this is directed to, actually reads this, then MAYBE, just MAYBE they'll figure it out and finally have the sense to tell me WTH we did to piss them off. If not, then they are so friggin' oblivious, that it wouldn't matter anyway.
I do know one thing. I am moving past it, I am not going to post anything else about it unless I am provoked again. I do know that if you are a true friend/family member, then you will post more than just one time on my page or even compliment me on my kids' pictures or even just stop by to say "Hi, how are you?".
For those of you who know the story and you know me well, you know it's not about you and that I love you all very much and am VERY VERY blessed to have you in my life and my family's lives. :)
I hope whoever it is gets better. And I hope tomorrow's a better day. :)
ReplyDelete