The sound of the birds all around. The snap of the fish jumping at the bugs dancing on the water. One or two cars every now and then breaking the silence of nature, then it will start up again. The buzz of the bees, I can hear at least five different types of birds.
I can feel the coolness of a slight breeze, just enough to disturb the glass-like view of the pond. The sun dances on the ripples of the water making it look like there are tiny flecks of diamonds floating there.
This is my santcuary, my father in law's house. It's 20 minutes away from the nearest town so you get the feeling of a whole other world just by being here. You are not rushed, you normally don't flee from one appointment or store to another to run errands. Here you can just be. I love it here. It is my escape.
I have posted pictures before, but I think I will let you imagine it for yourself, because it is that special and deserves it's own place in your heart.
Happy daydreaming.
Until l8r.
Kel
Sent from my iPod
No comments:
Post a Comment