Just had to blog this one. I love it. This is one of Gale's paper weights with the designs inside them. The macro lens is a wonderful thing. :)
The treatment that you cannot see on flickr is that is has the white frame and the blue border. You can't really tell, but the picture itself is black and white and the center is a gradient of selective color. I may not have CS, but Photoshop Elements 7 works just fine for me.
I guess I need to spend more time on this. I bought the colored pencils for my next project. A friend of mine's wife is working on a very new and break through educational project (recognized in DC by the powers that be as well) and I told him that I'd do some pictures to decorate her office with. I hope I can do something she likes. I'll be looking through flickr for inspiration so if you have any suggestions on how or what to shoot, the inspiration is bright colors (primary) and schooling... Let me know what you think...
l8r!
Kel
This is a place for me to vent, release worries, be thankful for all in my blessed life and just to jot down general things. No schedule to when I update or what, but... Here's to the world of blogging!
Monday, February 16, 2009
A-Flower-For-you---treated
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment