My baby girl! She turned 5 on Saturday. I love her smile. She, to me (and yes I am biased), is one of the most beautiful things on this earth. She can push my buttons and make me crazy in one minute and in the next she's the cutest, sweetest thing walking the earth. She beams when she is around people for the most part and loves to make people smile.
Her favorite subject - what else? Her. :) She loves looking in the mirror and playing dress up. I listen to her in her room when she is playing and I can hear her talking to her pretend friends. It reminds me so much of me when I was growing up. I hope that means she has my imagination, because it will help her in many aspects of her life. She'll be creative, inventive and curious. Sometimes it will get her into trouble, but in the end, she'll learn much from it.
I know there will be a time in her life when I am no longer a cool thing - in fact I will be uncool, not know anything and just annoy the hell out of her - just like my mom... but, there's hope, in a few short years my mom became the smartest person on earth that I admired. I hope that one day, I can do just as good by Ashleigh.
Ah, my sweet girl. I'm trying to enjoy every bit of it - she's one of the many things in this world that makes me smile, even when I don't want to. I thank God every day for her, my husband (who helped to give me her) and her brother, Alex for making life so interesting. I hope that I can say that as they get older! ha ha! :)
I love my Ashleigh-bug! Happy Birthday Sweet Pea!
This is a place for me to vent, release worries, be thankful for all in my blessed life and just to jot down general things. No schedule to when I update or what, but... Here's to the world of blogging!
Monday, March 2, 2009
My Sweet Pea
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sweet post, Kelly...very sweet! You have to be sure to get something saved for her when she is older!
ReplyDelete