So it has been said. I just read a blog suggested by BKP and quite honestly the timing couldn't have been more perfect. Things here at the household are in a state of flurry.
We are going to build the house from the ground up, so we have to go put the contract on it ASAP to meet the tax deadline cutoff, this is the 2nd time in two weeks that I will be doing some type of work related activity while trying to find this house. This time though, we are dragging the kids and the hubby and we're going to make a small family trip out of it. We're stopping at Tom and Gale's to rest in between and let Grandpa get in some short quality time. We'll tour the houses on Friday and then Friday evening, we're going to take Ashleigh to Downtown Disney. Time to go ahead and start the trend, I guess. Then Saturday we'll sign the contract, add $5000 to their pockets to build it for us and then head back to Tom and Gale's. I anticipate some drinking for celebration will be involved at some point, then driving home on Sunday in time to catch the super bowl.
Man! I'm tired just reading it... so, to help with this, I am accentuating the positive and probably going to need to reread this again.
For those of you who do not follow me on facebook, here is the link to read and hopefully brighten your day just a tad to make it more relaxing.
35 Benefits of Laughter - by AYO OLANIYAN
Have a great and safe weekend!
hi kelly,
ReplyDeletehow are you?
thanks for acknowledging my post. I hope everything gets sorted out for your sake(family inclusive).
make sure you take time out to rest and dont bite off more than what you can chew please.
take care
ayo
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete