Well, last weekend was a blast. We went to my father in law's and let the kids run around, had Alex's birthday again, 4 easter egg hunts (3 times with no loot in the eggs) and lots of relaxation time.
I am always impressed at how well my kids usually get along with each other. I am always waiting for them to start beating on each other like you see in the movies (I'm an only child so I didn't experience this and if I did, I either got into a WHOLE lot of trouble or was sent home). But alas, to my pleasant surprise so far, they idolize each other.
I'm going to keep this picture in my back pocket in CD in a safe deposit box - you never know how you can trust those back ups... and use it for black mail when they get older. :)
I have a lot more to blog about and they will come in short bursts over the weekend. I am having to split my time in to multiple areas that I want to play this weekend and I have to get some work done too.
Happy Easter to all!
Kel
This is a place for me to vent, release worries, be thankful for all in my blessed life and just to jot down general things. No schedule to when I update or what, but... Here's to the world of blogging!
Saturday, April 11, 2009
My kids
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment